Tuesday 19 July 2011

Soulmates



Peace Be Upon You Guys! Do you guys have someone in life that can be categorized as a soulmate? Well, be frank i don believe in that. I have no idea whether a soulmate does exists in the real world. But, i do and always believe that there is no people as such as soulmates in this world.


Every people that i meet always thought about soulmate. "I wish i found my soulmate". "I want to get married with my soulmate". And many other words that i cant hardly describe. 


What does it mean with soulmate actually? I tried to search it with google and wiki. Here what i got. 


"soulmate ( or soul mate) is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinitysimilarityloveintimacysexualityspirituality, or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul, which is thought to be the ultimate soulmate. In New Age spirituality, the ultimate soulmate is the one and only other half of one's soul. However, not everyone who uses these terms intends them to carry such mystical connotations."


Well, thanks to The Wiki. Looks like that i have to understand what is soulmates. Give me some time.


Till then people. See you in the Soulmate Part 2.


Cheers! =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...