Thursday 21 July 2011

Boyfriend



Holla friends! The only things that people around me keep asking and asking is
 "Dont you have a boyfriend?"


Everytime people asking me that question, i will just shut my mouth and did not answer their question. Haha.


Am i cruel? Am i impolite type? Yes, i have to be impolite sometimes.


To be honest, Boyfriend is not my main focus in life. Boyfriend is not the main reason why i live and breath in this world.


"Hey why dont you find a boyfriend?"


To answer this, i would like to asking back. Why should i find a boyfriend? For me, boyfriend is not to find, but to wait.


Ask yourself, why do u want a boyfriend? Do you really want someone to be your soulmate or because other people have a boyfriends so you want to have one?


For some reason, i believe that if God wants us to be together, then he will come and find us.


Believe me or not? But thats what i believe.


Cheers! =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...